Posted on May 31, 2012
in Technology Events
, Forte News
Techweek is near, do you have tickets?
Enter for chance to win tickets, and find out why its important to be part of this show!
Presenting our video for your chance to win tickets!
or to get right to the registration page click here!
5 reasons why you can’t miss Techweek 2012:
1. The Place: The Merchandise Mart is a 4,000,000 square foot building that will be filled with technology professionals from all over the country who are ready to network.
2. The Talent: Step into the future with brilliant minds by attending revolutionary panels, workshops, and exhibits.
3. Stay Updated: Discover new and emerging start-ups that are changing the IT industry on a daily basis.
4. Network: Interact with people from Google, oDesk, Elance, Yelp, 37signals, GrubHub, comScore, and many more.
5. It’s a Party: People at Techweek work hard and play hard! Attend nightly after-parties for social networking opportunities.
Techweek is a 5-day conference, jump-starting on June 22nd, with the purpose of presenting around 200 tech businesses to the public and industry. You will find offerings, promotional deals, and valuable information in the many categories of the ever-evolving tech industry. It is estimated that over 10,000 people will walk The Merchandise Mart floor during the event. Forte Group and FORTE Knowledge are excited to showcase all our services that will help improve your businesses and careers.
What’s even more exciting is that FORTE Knowledge will be holding its own Session Cast on the topic of Talent Development. Our panel of brilliant professionals will be sharing stories, approaches, and solutions to enhance talent development and strengthen the workforce.